[Ads-l] Amelioration of "infamous"?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 20 18:51:09 UTC 2020

>From the same site:

"The Navy is notorious for taking young Americans and shaping them up into
fine and outstanding citizens."

https://www.penguinmd.com/view/tell-tale-signs-military-pmd/?page=45
<https://www.penguinmd.com/view/tell-tale-signs-military-pmd/?page=15>

JL