[Ads-l] select, adj. = certain, particular

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 24 22:38:58 UTC 2020

Cf.  weird "selected" ('certain; several; some'):

https://www.alibris.com/booksearch?keyword=%22observers+book+of+aircraft%22&mtype=B&hs.x=27&hs.y=31

 "Selected pages show sign of having been damaged by moisture but pryed
apart wih care so that text has not been damaged."

JL