[Ads-l] Donald J. Trump Quotes from 2019-2020

Shapiro, Fred fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Wed Jun 10 23:34:55 UTC 2020

I am checking over the copyediting of the forthcoming second edition of the Yale Book of Quotations.  This gives me one final chance to add recent quotations from President Trump.  I would welcome any suggestions of notable quotations from the President from the period from December 2018 to the present.  I already have the following:

I would like you to do us a favor, though.
Memorandum of telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelenskiy, 25 July 2019

One day, it's [the novel coronavirus is] like a miracle, it will disappear.
Remarks at African-American History Month reception at White House, 27 Feb. 2020

When somebody is the President of the United States the authority is total.
Remarks at White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefing, 13 Apr. 2020

I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it [the coronavirus that causes COVID-19] out in a minute.  One minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.
Remarks at White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefing, 23 Apr. 2020

Fred Shapiro