[Ads-l] premonition;several

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 11 12:18:35 UTC 2020

"Premonition" = 'expectation,' but "several" is more interesting:

Fox Sports analyst, former NFL linebacker, University of Texas grad
Emmanuel Acho (b. 1990) on CNN:

"White people grow up under some premonition that black people are
dangerous or may be thugs or violent. Black people, we are also conditioned
based on society that all white people might be racist, right? Several
black people were conditioned that all white people might be the oppressor.
And I actually think it's a little closer to the middle, right? Several
black people are just black, and white people are just white."

"Several" = 'an unspecified number of; many.'

JL