[Ads-l] inciteful

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 23 01:40:47 UTC 2020

 From a reddit thread that got pasted on Twitter.
: I don’t mean to be inciteful, but if something doesn’t change, there are
going to be armed responses to cops and then shit is gonna get really
scary. I hope this doesn’t happen, I’m worried about our country.

CONTEXT:

The original post, plus video of the rescuers helping the victim:
: Today in Columbus my husband was downtown at the protests & saw the cops
hit & mace an unarmed kid and then STEAL HIS PROSTHETIC LEGS.
https://t.co/4DRO4CS78v

I was relieved, though still furious, at this comment:
: For everyone asking: the protesters begged the cops for the legs back,
cops refused. Then a group rushed the cops (getting maced) and were able to
grab the legs back & get them back to the kid.

MAM