[Ads-l] Dixie (1858)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 23 20:38:29 UTC 2020

Pretty impressive, Dave. But I had a terrible feeling that the ad's use of
"Dixie" sounded as though everybody knew what it meant in 1858.

But another ad on the same page touts a concert by Miss Rundlett to be
given "Monday Evening, May 4, 1863."

I believe the date of the paper should be "May 2, 1863" rather than "1858."

JL