[Ads-l] origin of the term "coronavirus"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 16 23:20:33 UTC 2020

I don't hear "Nobody wants to get the coronavirus."

What I hear is "Nobody wants to get coronavirus."

The "19" in Corona Virus Disease 19" simply means "2019."

I first heard of coronaviruses ten or twenty years ago (or more) as the
family responsible for the common cold.

JL