[Ads-l] origin of the term "coronavirus"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 16 23:42:14 UTC 2020

Since most people have never heard of a coronavirus, and because the
disease has no colloquial name, it must just seem natural to call the
disease "coronavirus."

Cf. "Nobody wants to get the Ebola virus" and "Nobody wants to get Ebola."

JL

JL