[Ads-l] "bared witness"

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 19 15:22:47 UTC 2020

I apologize. I was looking only for “bared.”

I supposed “bared” isn’t an eggcorn itself, but comes from the bear/bare eggcorn, which is entangled like the lie/lie/lay and rise/rose sets.

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA