[Ads-l] Tough luck!

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 28 12:16:36 UTC 2020

I suppose if one is an American Victorian truly sympathetic to a recently
decorated Russian prince who stole a fortune in diamonds to give to his
girlfriend and wound up in internal exile because of it, it might not be
ironic.

JL