[Ads-l] "Hella" in the Bay Area Reporter, 1982-85 (was Re: Hella research inquiry)

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 15 03:43:11 UTC 2020

As a follow-up to the WSJ column, I put together a long Twitter thread with
more research findings, including the Berkeley HS "hell of" examples
discussed below.

https://twitter.com/bgzimmer/status/1327810512428601344