[Ads-l] Request help verifying citation in "I Seem To Be a Verb" R. Buckminster Fuller et al

Wed Nov 25 19:17:29 UTC 2020

The request below has now been satisfied. Your attention is
appreciated. The target text does appear upside down on page 96. This
citation helps to explain why the quotation has been misattributed to
Buckminster Fuller.

[Begin acknowledgement]
Considerable thanks to Austin Kleon who verified the presence of the
quotation in “I Seem To Be a Verb” by R. Buckminster Fuller and
provided scans to QI.
[End acknowledgement]

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2020/10/22/alone/

Garson O'Toole