[Ads-l] Geoffrey Nunberg R.I.P.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 27 14:05:14 UTC 2020

After NYRB blasted HDAS for rank ineptitude, Geoff unexpectedly took it
upon himself to write a feisty riposte. He sent me a copy of his letter,
which they never published.

We weren't in contact much, but this is sad news for me.

JL