[Ads-l] You fish on your side trope (was: Re: Snasu (variant), was Re: Antedating of "Snafu" by Barry Popik)

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Mon Nov 30 13:36:28 UTC 2020

Eeeyup. I was going to mention this. It's nearby Webster Lake in
Webster, MA.

The Wikipedia entry on the history of the name is pretty good:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Chaubunagungamaug

---Amy West