[Ads-l] slice

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 4 12:52:04 UTC 2020

[1969 _Portland Orgeonian_ ( March 9) F 4: Student protesters...rising
taxes...murders, muggers and monster traffic jams. Other than that, it's
been a slice of heaven.]

[1975 _Courier-Joiurnal_ (Louisville) (Aug. 5) 6: It's been a slice of
heaven.]

JL