[Ads-l] The lightning ain=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99t_?=distributed right. Mark Twain

Thu Oct 15 09:24:08 UTC 2020

Fascinating citation, Stephen. Thanks for sharing it. I've updated the
QI article.
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2020/10/06/fools-lightning/

[Begin acknowledgement excerpt]
Special thanks to Stephen Goranson who told QI about the intriguing
1912 citation.
[End acknowledgement excerpt]

Garson