[Ads-l] a "won't you come up to Limerick" proposed event, 1879

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 28 14:16:51 UTC 2020

"LImerick rhyme" is the missing link! Congratulations on unearthing it,
Stephen!

I'm struck by the word "erotic."  The sub rosa magazine "The Pearl" was
being published in 1879 and included erotic limericks under the rubric of
"Nursery Rhymes."

JL