[Ads-l] television ads for SALES

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 31 18:05:06 UTC 2021

Somehow, I've always heard that as as "crazy colored goddess."

"Genius lyrics website"? That's a real thigh-slapper! You can't trust that
site or any other lyrics site as far as you can throw it. Any random
person, including me - or should that be, "including I"? - can post
whatever he thinks he hears to these lyrics sites. I wouldn't buy what a
lyrics site said, unless I had a copy of the original sheet-music to
compare it to and they matched. Sometimes, after you've done enough
research, you'll discover that a song actually has more than one set of
"correct" lyrics, one for the original version and another for the cover
version or for the live version or for versions "translated" into or out of
a foreign language..

- Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain