[Ads-l] WOTY candidate: boost (verb)/ boosted (adj)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 9 13:40:15 UTC 2021

We had to get three polio shots in 1955 or '56, the final pair referred to
as "boosters."

It's hard to believe that people weren't using "boosted" at that time -
though I admit I can't recall hearing it.

JL