[Ads-l] harp

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 29 01:30:52 UTC 2021

Maybe, but the "jaw harp" was usually called a "jew's-harp," hyphenated as
one word.

On the other hand, Wikipedia seems to suggest that mouth-organs were
uncommon in the U.S. till after the Civil War, when Hohner began exporting
them from Germany.

JL