[Ads-l] Cancel Culture

Sat Feb 6 17:23:09 UTC 2021

Thanks for your response LH. This is just a note of clarification to
prevent possible future misunderstandings. The quotation in LH's
message is from the New York Times article. It was not composed by me.
LH did not attribute it to me, and no criticism is intended.

[Begin excerpt from NY Times article by Jennifer Finney Boylan]
But in this case, it was the right wing doing the canceling
[End excerpt]

You might wonder why my messages contain clumsy constructs such as
[Begin excerpt] and [End excerpt]. They are designed to minimize the
number of quotations inadvertently reassigned.

Garson