[Ads-l] to red-team

Stanton McCandlish smccandlish at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 8 11:15:01 UTC 2021

Mantle: It's a rock-climbing term, though I think in that context the
implication is way more specific (as to exactly how it's performed as a
move). I think in this military context it just means "climbing over"
without specialized equipment, i.e. to prove that the perimeter defenses
are laughable.  I looked for a military-jargon definition and didn't find
one right off-hand.

[...]