[Ads-l] Hawley = Holly via awe-dropping

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 3 21:43:54 UTC 2021

Two or three weeks ago a distinguished MSNBC host was talking with her
panel about  recent actions of D. J. Trump.

Suddenly she exclaimed "Kahlakooakoo! Kahlakooakoo!"

For a moment, I thought she'd gone cuckoo in Hawaiian, but what she was
saying was "Call a coup a coup! Call a coup a coup!"

JL