[Ads-l] yeah, no

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 29 18:41:19 UTC 2021

If anyone is still interested:

Quora.com today:

"[H]ere’s a post of hers from 2018 blaming the CA wildfires on a secret
Jewish space laser.

"Yeah, no, that’s what I meant to type.

"This person has no business being in Congress."

= 'Yes, truly.'

JL