[Ads-l] Request "The Progressive " magazine; "The real cause of problems is solutions" attributed to journalist Eric Sevareid

Wed Jun 9 22:12:17 UTC 2021

Great! Thanks for accessing the scans, Dave.

Thanks for searching, Bill. You found one of the documents I used to
construct the desired citation.

A Quote Investigator article on this topic will be written in the
coming days, and you two will be included in the acknowledgements.
Garson