[Ads-l] zwilling plane; ghetto

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 2 05:56:04 UTC 2021

 > I find that disturbing.
Crybaby! If he finds that triviality "disturbing," then he will do well to
avoid both YouTube and Quora. Even if you wander no farther off the liberal
beaten path than the New York Times, it's sometimes better not to read the
letters to the editor, if you're black and thin-skinned.

- Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain