[Ads-l] Non-fungible token NFT

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 3 21:44:26 UTC 2021

Nice find.

I hadn’t heard of these, but they seem to be big. Here’s a little more from the article:

###
YellowHeart is minting 18 unique-looking “golden tickets” as part of the Kings of Leon NFT release….

 "Each 'golden ticket' also unlocks an actual concert ticket….”
###

 My reading of this is that certain coins have special associated features that other coins do not, making them non-fungible.

See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fungible_token <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-fungible_token>

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA