[Ads-l] Antedating of "Little Green Man" in Historical Dictionary of Science Fiction

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 8 13:09:45 UTC 2021

I posted a few early non-spaceman LGM quotes some years ago.

This one is new.

1907 _The State_ (Columbia, S.C.) (Feb. 17) 24: THE LITTLE GREEN MEN by G.
Herb Palin...The president...was anxious to meet Eddie of New York and the
ten little green men from the moon.

Many will recall the later Gidney and Cloyd with their scrooch gun.

JL