[Ads-l] KIlroy update

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 5 16:17:15 UTC 2021

Sadly, I've obtained no response from the National Museum of the U.S. Air
Force about the ultimate source of the C-47 "KIlroy Is Here" sketch sent
"decades ago" to the Air Combat Museum in Topeka.

There's a detailed drawing of the plane in David Isby's book on ETO and MTO
C-47s, but I find no email address for Disby. His book appeared in 2005, so
the ultimate source may well be the Topeka museum.

 JL