[Ads-l] sentence-final "so"

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 14 15:12:33 UTC 2021

I think I’ve been hearing this for at least 30 years in the US, though I don’t personally use it.

It seems close to the Japanese が (ga) when used as a vague sentence-final particle.

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA