[Ads-l] Possible substitution error: thousands of kilograms of electricity

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY DEVCOM AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Sat May 29 21:25:09 UTC 2021

This is my inner pedantic engineer talking, but reporters do a horrible job of describing anything.

It shouldn't be "pounds of electricity".  It should be "pounds worth of electricity." (or "pounds' worth"?  is it possessive?)

(and for that matter, it shouldn't be "kilowatts of electricity", that would be "kilowatts of electric power".  )