[Ads-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Phrase: The Flippening

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 2 05:31:55 UTC 2021

> The Happening (1967) movie

"The Happening," by The Supremes, theme song of the movie, which flopped.
However, the song was a hit for The. Supremes.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 6:29 AM ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tweet From: Markets Insider @MktsInsider
> Timestamp: 10:57 AM · Oct 31, 2021 (EST)
> Accessed: Nov 1, 2021
>
> [Begin excerpt]
> Crypto experts are awaiting a rather ominous-sounding event — "The
> Flippening."
>
> The term refers to the hypothetical point where ether overtakes
> bitcoin. Some investors fear it could unsettle the crypto market. Down
> pointing backhand index
> [End excerpt]
>
> Wordplay based on:
> The Happening (1967) movie and earlier