[Ads-l] QOTY

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 5 18:38:53 UTC 2021

But the hits keep coming:

"Conspiracy theory-endorsing Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) wore a dress
emblazoned with the anti-President Joe Biden phrase “Let’s Go Brandon” and
posed for a photo with ex-President Donald Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort
on Wednesday.

" 'It’s not a phrase, it’s a movement,' Boebert wrote on Twitter,
referencing the phrase that’s gone viral among conservatives since a NASCAR
sportscaster mistook it for a 'Fuck Joe Biden' chant at a race last month."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lauren-boebert-donald-trump-dress_n_6184d7cfe4b06de3eb734174

JL