[Ads-l] Help with Gale 18th Cent collections (UNCLASSIFIED)

Bill Mullins amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 12 22:13:22 UTC 2021

Dave -- thanks for the offer, but it is not necessary.

I was asking on behalf of a magician friend who is only interested in the Dublin edition linked in Gale.

Garson, also thanks, but I had sent my friend links to the Yale edition and the various liveauctioneers copies before I even posted to the list.  Great minds think alike and all that  . . . .

Bill