[Ads-l] “Blind-sighted”

Fri Oct 8 18:25:51 UTC 2021

blindsided >> blindsighted
was mentioned a few times in the Eggcorn forum.
But it does not seem to be listed in the Eggcorn Database.

Here are two threads from 2006 and 2007 respectively:
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1050
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4592

Prof. Paul Brians has an entry for "blindsighted" on his website of
"Common Errors in English Usage":
https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/05/19/blindsighted/

Garson