[Ads-l] Appeal for Notable Quotations of 2021

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 25 07:28:16 UTC 2021

“Mixed race? What’s all this mixed-race nonsense? If you’re not white,
you’re black.”
So said a legendary black British broadcaster...
https://theconversation.com/biracial-britain-why-mixed-race-people-must-be-able-to-decide-their-own-identity-154771

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 11:57 PM Bill Mullins <amcombill at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Origin of a meme:
> NBC reporter Kelli Stavast was interviewing NASCAR driver Brandon Brown at
> Talladega after he won his first Xfinity Series race on Oct. 3.  The crowd
> in the background was shouting "F--k Joe Biden" during the interview, and
> Stavast said "As you can hear the chants from the crowd, 'Let's go,
> Brandon.'"
>

> https://deadline.com/2021/10/nascar-kelli-stavast-brandon-brown-crowd-chants-reaction-1234848794/

- Wilson
-----