[Ads-l] Possible Slight Antedatings of "Bitcoin"

Mon Sep 6 20:21:18 UTC 2021

Excellent pointers, Fred.
Here is a link to what appears to be a copy of the email dated October
31, 2008 from Satoshi Nakamoto announcing the paper "Bitcoin: A
Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System" on The Cryptography Mailing List.

https://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2008-October/014810.html

Here is a webpage at the "Satoshi Nakamoto Institute" with a
collection of links to Satoshi Nakamoto's archived emails.

https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/1/

I have not verified the authenticity of any of these emails.
Garson