[Ads-l] lie

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 23 16:24:56 UTC 2021

Well, the Moon always lies *in the northern hemisphere*. In the Tropics her
path takes her through or near the zenith on her monthly apparent journey
from east to west and the edge of the shadow is roughly parallel to that
line, so it depends on which way you're facing. And in the southern
hemisphere she tells the truth.

Mark A. Mandel