[Ads-l] legacy Americans

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 26 00:36:05 UTC 2021

Whoever the "legacy Americans" are (and I think I can guess), they're
living here now by definition.

To "replace" them is to exile or otherwise eliminate them. (And I think I
get the picture.)

Does Tuck's audience believe that's the "Demonrat" agenda? He certainly
wants them to.

JL