[Ads-l] Quote: If my mind can conceive it and my heart can believe it, then I know I can achieve it

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 13 08:00:34 UTC 2022

It's reminiscent of Rule 34 of the internet:
"If you can think it, then there's a porn of it."

"Rule 34" is some kind of hip-to-the-internet in-joke, there being many
Rules 34. The above example is only the first one that I've encountered.
One may even conceive of the following as Rule 34 of the internet:
Rule 34 of the internet:
Rule 34 of the internet:
"Any statement whatsoever defined as 'Rule 34 of the internet' is Rule 34
of the internet."
Annabelle Flower

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 5:00 PM ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com>
wrote:

> A family of affirmations have been constructed based on the rhyming
> words conceive, believe, and achieve. Barry Popik has a pertinent
> webpage:
>

> https://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/conceive_believe_achieve
>
> I received a request to examine the quotation in the subject line, and
> the Quote Investigator website now has two articles.
>
> What Man Can Conceive, Man Can Achieve
> https://quoteinvestigator.com/2022/03/27/achieve/
>
> If My Mind Can Conceive It and My Heart Can Believe It, Then I Know I
> Can Achieve It
> https://quoteinvestigator.com/2022/03/29/conceive/
>
> Barry's work is acknowledged.
>
> Garson