[Ads-l] Quote: If my mind can conceive it and my heart can believe it, then I know I can achieve it

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 14 21:56:26 UTC 2022

> Rule 34 in fact does not always hold.

Though, as is the case with any other statement, there are many competing
interpretations, what
The Electric Light Orchestra has to say may be relevant, with respect to
that assertion:

Now, I can't get it out of my head
And my whole world is gone for dead
'Cause I can't get it out of my head