[Ads-l] ADS-L Digest - 24 Feb 2022 to 25 Feb 2022 (#2022-50)

Joan Hall 00000876364530cf-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Sat Feb 26 15:04:35 UTC 2022

Many ADS presidents served during Allan’s tenure as Executive Security, and we all knew that his steady presence would provide whatever we needed in the way of background history, procedures, and guidance. He brought those qualities to his role on the DARE Board of Visitors as well, where we appreciated his calm but humorous observations and suggestions. What a man, what a friend.

Sent from my iPad