[Ads-l] URLs corrected in Re: "snupper" - derivation and definition?

James Eric Lawson jel at NVENTURE.COM
Tue Jan 11 04:58:35 UTC 2022

So much for shorturl. I tested the first 3 shortenings in email to
myself before sending them to the list, but apparently there's some
catch. Here are the URLs in order of appearance, shortened by bitly. I
hope these work:

https://bit.ly/3qcG404

https://bit.ly/3K18jGS

https://bit.ly/3JWgcgR