[Ads-l] RES: Porsche

Joan Swirsky 000011a0c0971b91-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Thu Jan 13 01:26:25 UTC 2022

My son worked at a company that had Porsche as a client.  The client, Porsche, instructed personnel at my son’s employer to pronounce the company name with two syllables- Por-sche.  I suppose the pronunciation is the company’s prerogative.

Joan

Sent from my iPhone