[Ads-l] RES: Porsche

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Jan 13 03:37:56 UTC 2022

Wilson's story reminds me of the naming tradition practiced by an
ex-girlfriend's family for their German shorthaired pointer dogs. The first
was Portia, but her name was reanalyzed at some point, leading to her
successor (and possibly son; it was a while ago and my memory flags a bit)
being named Bentley.

LH