[Ads-l] Slight Antedating of "AIDS"

Sun Jan 16 21:55:38 UTC 2022

Berkeley molecular biologist Peter H. Duesberg is probably the best
known person asserting that AIDS is not caused by a virus. This
contrarian hypothesis is well-known enough that Wikipedia has an entry
on the topic:

Duesberg hypothesis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duesberg_hypothesis

The Wikipedia entry for Peter Duesberg calls the hypothesis "AIDS
denialism, the debunked claim that HIV does not cause AIDS".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Duesberg