[Ads-l] There is no gravity, the earth sucks

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 14 16:47:24 UTC 2022

Bill,
 https://archive.org/details/lp_hanging-in-there_hudson-landry/disc1/01.01.+Ajax+Liquor+Store.mp3
<https://archive.org/details/lp_hanging-in-there_hudson-landry/disc1/01.01.+Ajax+Liquor+Store.mp3>
gives
a 1971 date.

That, to me, is more consistent with "your acapella head" and "earth sucks"
(and possibly "hang in there")  than a date of 1960.

JL