[Ads-l] It=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99s_a_bird=3B_It=E2=80=99s_a_plane=3B_It=E2=80=99s_?=a boffin

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 19 13:28:43 UTC 2022

"Boffin" has the vowel of neither "puffin" nor "Baffin." Any connection
with scientific eggheads would have been wholly fanciful, and therefore
probably unprovable.

JL