[Ads-l] Not in the OED -- perhaps with good reason

Daphne Preston-Kendal dpk at NONCEWORD.ORG
Tue May 10 07:45:28 UTC 2022

On 5 May 2022, at 12:13, Daphne Preston-Kendal <dpk at nonceword.org> wrote:

> Annoyingly, I have since lost track of the primary sources for this, though.

Ah, here we go:

<http://kerista.com/kerdocs/glossary.html>, allegedly dated 1985.

--
dpk (Daphne Preston-Kendal) ·· 12107 Berlin, Germany ·· http://dpk.io/
  In the beginning, God created the EVAL and the APPLY. And God said,