[Afamlanguage] LSA CEDL Travel Grants

Sonja Lanehart Sonja.Lanehart at utsa.edu
Sun Aug 23 01:01:22 UTC 2015

Dear CEDL travel grant committee members,

We are now officially accepting applications! The application can be found here:

http://www.linguisticsociety.org/2016-cedl-travel-grants<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linguisticsociety.org_2016-2Dcedl-2Dtravel-2Dgrants&d=BQMFAg&c=kbmfwr1Yojg42sGEpaQh5ofMHBeTl9EI2eaqQZhHbOU&r=GJK1-qNE4vWVBY1hx64naFn0x6noukOuERZ6mVhg9WQ&m=F1bgP5GbFG1FAQrlrXXbQWfArSnVlkkNzNYKpjFcJ5o&s=N8aemXey1yI1rI0Nl9nbx_t7I_LZLXbze1wFEQtGq6k&e=>

Please advertise this widely among your networks - we are hoping to increase our visibility this year and the number of applicants.

Note that the deadline for applications is Oct 15 at midnight EST.

SONJA L. LANEHART
UTSA-University of Texas * San Antonio
Professor and Brackenridge Endowed Chair of Literature and the Humanities
Department of English
1 UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-0643
http://colfa.utsa.edu/English/lanehart.html